https://hyperazor.co/

Immagine
ischiapp
Utente Bannato
Utente Bannato
Contatta:

Re: Hype Razor

Messaggio da ischiapp »

Mi piace la versione in verde, con la piastra Sensitive color argento.
Chissà se sarà disponibile ...

Immagine
ischiapp
Utente Bannato
Utente Bannato
Contatta:

Re: Hype Razor

Messaggio da ischiapp »

Incoraggiante.
Clint64@DFS ha scritto:This is my second use of the Hype X1 razor. I got the starter set which includes the base razor with the Comfort plate, a stand, the Ultra Close plate and the Sensitive plate. I will say that I am biased against vintage injector razors. I prefer to take the blade out between shaves and clean the razor. As such I prefer the Supply Company and Asylum Injector, both of which allow manual loading of the blade. The Hype X1 razor also allows one to manually load a blade. The Hype X1 with its 3 plates is much like the Supply Co with its three plates. Both razors allow one to tailor the shave to their preferences. Upfront the Hype X1 does remind me of an ice scrapper. However, I like modern and funky designs so this razor is good for me. Looking at the razor, I would have thought the grip would be an issue. In use this wasn't the case at all. Using the Comfort plate I ended up with a near perfect drama free shave in 3 passes. Thus far I am impressed with the razor and will update the thread as I use it more.

On a side note, my Ultra Close plate was out of spec and would not hold a blade securely. I contacted customer service Saturday night, received a reply on Sunday and a replacement plate arrived yesterday. I am impressed with the customer service.
Rispondi

Torna a “Generale - SE”