Re: Shave Of The Day - Gennaio 2022

Messaggio da Aldebaran »

T.A.O.S.A.B. (28/01/2022)

Immagine

Rasoio Carl Rader 7/8
Shaving Mug dei primi del 900
Sapone saponeria artigiana by Preattoni Milano
After Denim
Libro: L'amico ritrovato by Fred Uhlman recensione sul Blog di Vaina Rizzato "47 libro che parla"
rtafuto

Messaggio da rtafuto »

SOTD 28.01.2022
Immagine
Pre: Clubman Pinaud - Shave Oil; Sapone: Speick Men; Pennello: RazoRock "400 Silver" Plissoft Hair 24mm; Rasoio: YAQI RASS1902
Lametta: Feather(3); Post: acqua calda/allume/acqua fredda; AS: Speick Men Balsamo + Lozione
"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. (Steve Jobs Stanford University 12 June 2005)
antower71
Miglior foto di Febbraio
Miglior foto di Febbraio

Messaggio da antower71 »

SOTD 28 gennaio 2022

Immagine
ares56

Messaggio da ares56 »

Shave Of The Day 28.01.2022

Immagine

Prebarba: Dove "Cream Oil Bar" - Sapone: Proraso Single Blade "WOOD and SPICE" Shaving Cream (riconfezionato)
Pennello: YAQI "Ever-Helpful" Two Band 22mm - Rasoio: YAQI "Rocket/Katana" Aluminium Space Chrome - Lametta: DORCO "ST-300 HQ" (3)
Post-rasatura: Acqua calda/fredda - Dopobarba: Proraso Single Blade "WOOD and SPICE" Balsamo - EDT: Bentley "INFINITE"
Thorsten69

Messaggio da Thorsten69 »

SotD

PAA Cube 2.0 - Pre-Shave.
Artisan Los Jabones De Joserra Altamira - Shaving Soap. Artisan Koraat - Shaving Brush.
Artisan Steve Woodhead Studio Pottery - Scuttle.
Artisan Green Cult Steel - Safety Razor
Voskhod Teflon - Blade.
Artisan Los Jabones De Joserra Altamira - After Shave.

Green Cult Steel round two.

Today they are coated with Voskhod Teflon. A fairly mild blade, hence the Cube, as I wasn't sure how often I'd have to go over skin with a Voskhod.

Slightly moisten the cube and spread quite generously over the face. I like the Cube :-) - It cleans with the activated charcoal and gives the skin an improved lubricating film thanks to the sweet almond oil, prickly pear oil, jojoba wax, safflower oil, bacuri butter, capuacu butter and murumuru butter. Vitamin E and aloe vera complete the whole thing.

Then the Josera was used. As always with me, it was opened with a lot of love and processed into a nice, fat foam, more like cream. The hot scuttel wafted an aroma of soap through the house, which is still noticeable now.

The soap was then allowed to soak the hair in connection with the cube for 4 minutes. Soaking is always important, always has been. At a barber's, before the foam is applied, the skin is softened with a hot towel, which pulls the hair out a little. The cream then grips better and makes shaving easier.

In the meantime smoked a fag and then got to work. Briefly moistened the soap with hot water with a brush and to the first train. Fits, without much pressure the Voskhod pulled through. The steel head of the safety razor has also been warmed up properly beforehand. Personally, I always do this because I think it shaves better. But like I said, it could just be imagination.

Of course, compared to the Feather in the first round, the Voskhod seemed softer and not as snappy. But I was already satisfied in the first round. The second was then on the side and the third, here with a little thinner foam then against the grain.

Again, no pressure, let it run. Well... smooth and clean. There were minimal hairspots, which I then touched up with a water shave. One right under my nose and the other under my lower jaw, right side. But I always have to improve it again by skin tightening.

The "lie detector test," as Klaus always calls it, showed no rashes either.

Towards the end, clean your face with ice-cold water, dab off the remaining foam with a towel, then dry your face (do not rub).

I'm 99% BBS now. A small hairspot, under my lower jaw, a few stubbles can still be felt. I could go over that again, but it's actually OK.

This was followed by Primavera witch hazel water and finally the aftershave. Here, too, all solder. What more could a man want.

Good evening to all and a nice WE to you.

Addendum: After I've written this here, then there was a smoke and the food was warmed up in the kitchen, there is a slight tension in the skin under the chin. Otherwise no redness or blood spots. A little Ebenholz After Shave Balm and the issue was gone. And yes, the Ebenholz is anti-aging, but I'm allowed to, I'm not 20 anymore :-)

Immagine

Immagine
rtafuto

Messaggio da rtafuto »

SOTD 29.01.2022
Immagine
Pre: Gillette King C. Soap - Sapone: Seven Potions - Pennello: YAQI R1710 "Y7" Butterscotch Tuxedo Hair 24mm - Rasoio: Edwin Jagger DE89BL
Lametta: Feather(4) - Post: acqua calda/acqua fredda - AS: Seven Potions - Post Shave Balm -AS: TOBS - Collection n.74 Original Fragrance
dragonone

Messaggio da dragonone »

Immagine
Prebarba: Acqua calda - Sapone: Ariana & Evans Vanille de Tabac
Pennello: Maseto Shaving Two Band 30mm
Rasoio: Friedr. Schlemper Focus 105 ''Rasoio Antisettico''
Dopobarba: Clubman Pinaud Whiskey Woods
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe..." (Roy Batty)
CRISANTO
Miglior foto di Giugno
Miglior foto di Giugno

Messaggio da CRISANTO »

Sabato, 29-1-2022
Musgo Real, oil pre shave. Declaration Grooming, Gratiot League Square: Shaving soap & post shave toner. Simpson, Chubby 2. super badger. Alejandro Murru: carbon steel, half hollow, 8/8, custom scales. Bentley, for men, EdT.

Immagine
Zeiger

Messaggio da Zeiger »

29 Gennaio 2022

Sapone: Seaside Soap & Skincare
Rasoio: Andrea Niotta 9/8 Whale
Pennello: Simpson Chubby 2 Silvertip
As: Guerlain Vetiver
Edt: Guerlain Vetiver

Immagine
Alessandro.
Pagno
Miglior foto di Dicembre
Miglior foto di Dicembre

Messaggio da Pagno »

Immagine
D.R. Harris Arlington - Morris & Forndran L7 28 - Medusa Razor Damascus Wootz Steel 7/8" - Paciccella Cordovan
"L'unico modo per liberarsi da una tentazione è cedervi." (O.Wilde)
ares56

Messaggio da ares56 »

Shave Of The Day 30.01.2022

Immagine

Prebarba: Acqua calda - Sapone: Saponificio Varesino "Desert Vetiver" Shaving Soap Beta 4.3
Pennello: YAQI "Tailcoat" Synthetic Silvertip SK03 24mm - Rasoio: YAQI "Saber/Tile" Stainless Steel 316L - Lametta: Personna "Platinum-Chrome" (1)
Post-rasatura: Passata di cortesia - Dopobarba: Saponificio Varesino "Desert Vetiver" After Shave - EDT: Lalique "ENCRE NOIRE"
CRISANTO
Miglior foto di Giugno
Miglior foto di Giugno

Messaggio da CRISANTO »

Domenica, 30-1-2022
Floïd oil pre shave. Penhaligon’s: Blenheim Bouquet, Shaving cream, aftershave balm & EdT. Simpson Chubby 2, synthettic bristle, faux ruby. Gurosan 14, re-scaled in kirinite monoblock by Pablo Fuertes

Immagine
Thorsten69

Messaggio da Thorsten69 »

Immagine
CRISANTO
Miglior foto di Giugno
Miglior foto di Giugno

Messaggio da CRISANTO »

Lunedi, 31-1-2022
Floïd pre shave oil. Stirling Soap Co., Baker Street: Shaving soap, lotion, balm aftershave & EdT. Shavemac, synthetic fibers, jade resin. AEVOS 14, Solingen, green Rigarazor scales.

Immagine
Zeiger

Messaggio da Zeiger »

31 Gennaio 2022

Pre Shave: ТДС Косметика
Sapone: ТДС Косметика
Rasoio: ERN S525
Pennello: Brad Sears ArchDuke 2
As: ТДС Косметика

Immagine
Alessandro.
rtafuto

Messaggio da rtafuto »

SOTD 31.01.2022
Immagine
Pre: Noxzema Rasatura perfetta - Sapone: Noxzema Cocoa Butter - Pennello: YAQI "Quasar" Plisson Style Hair 24mm
Rasoio: Rockwell 2C(R5) - Lametta: Dorco ST-300(1) - Post: acqua calda/allume/acqua fredda - AS: Noxzema Balm / Floid Blue
ares56

Messaggio da ares56 »

Shave Of The Day 31.01.2022

Immagine

Prebarba: Dove "Cream Oil Bar" - Sapone: RazoRock "Plague Doctor" Shaving Cream Soap
Pennello: OUMO "Old School" SHD New TH Synthetic Hair 26mm - Rasoio: Anself "W9884B Black Bamboo Cobbled " - Lametta: Personna "Platinum-Chrome" (2)
Post-rasatura: Acqua calda/fredda - Dopobarba: RazoRock "Plague Doctor" After Shaving Splash - EDT: Etienne Aigner "N°1 Platinum"

Torna a “Shave Of The Day”