German Shaving soap Compendium

Moderatore: Moderatore Area Tecnica

Rispondi
Aldebaran
Contatta:

German Shaving soap Compendium

Messaggio da Aldebaran »

German Shaving Soap Compendium

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My French Shaving Soap Compendium seemed to go down well, so I thought I'd post this listing of German Shaving Soaps I have compiled while on a quest for obscure and unknown shaving supplies.
My collection of German soaps is nowhere near as extensive as my collection of French soaps, so I present this list as someone in search of knowledge, rather than someone who has a vague idea of what they're talking about.
This list isn't as organised as my French list due to the fact that there is a seemingly endless list of artisanal soap manufacturers operating in Germany. I have tried to include all those that I have come across, and where possible a list of the scents offered, but in the end I was overwhelmed by the task. Still, if anyone has any recommendations concerning German artisanal soapmakers that I have not mentioned please feel free to post them in this thread.
Also, I decided to include Austrian products as well, because from an English perspective at least, there is little difference between the two countries. Many Austrian products are produced for the German market anyway.
Onto the list:
Hans Baier
Balea
Dovo (produced by Gold Dachs)
Fantasia
Gold Dachs
Haslinger (Aloe, Bay Leaf, Coconut, Honey, Marigold, Sage, Sandalwood and Seaweed varieties)
Irisch Moos (now produced by Tabac's parent company)
Kabinett (same company as below)
Klar (same company as above)
Kunya
Marbert Man (anyone knows where to get some, please tell the rest of us)
Muehle (same as Edwin Jagger)
Pils
Rivivage (reportedly the same as Gold Dachs)
Tabac

Austrian Products:
Knize 10
Speick
StoBa Seifenmanufaktur (Alpenspeick, Cederholzol and Feirmente varieties)
Messer Roedter House Brand Soap (Austrian made artisanal soap)

Artisanal German Shaving Soaps:
1001-Naturseife
Calaidoskopia.de
Calani (Allgemein, Cadre Noir, Classic Havana and Purissima varieties)
Die Seifenmanufaktur (Active Man and Zitrus varieties)
Einfachseife
Naturseifenshop (Nr. One, Macho, Sahara,Elegance, Cool and Myrrhe varieties)
Naturseife-aus-Leidenschaft (Lime and Lavender/Sandalwood varieties)
Naturseifen-vs.de
Olivia (many varieties, should need no introduction round these parts)
Parfume-Noire
Savion-Naturseifen
Seifenseiderin.de
Schafmilchseife (Lanolin Shaving Soap)
Schwarzwaelder-Naturseife
Schwarzwald-Seife
Seifenzeit (Koala Shaving Soap)
Waratah-Aroma
Waro Feinerasierseifen (Agar/Musk, Cedernholz, Duftneutral, Grapefruit, Kampfer, Lemongras, Patchouli, Rosengarten and Sandelholz varieties)

Finally, here's a portal for anyone wanting more artisanal German Shaving Soaps http://images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=h ... 255&w=323& sz=17&hl=de&start=5&um=1&tbnid=d1LIZ5YWgNqo-M:&tbnh=93&tbnw=118&prev=/images%3Fq%3Drasierseife%2Bdawanda%26um%3D1%26hl%3
Rispondi

Torna a “Soaps & Creams”